 Technic / 10415
Re: Some MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 11:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Krieg writes:
In lugnet.technic, Eric Shrader writes:
Hi all,

I recently put together a web site to highlight some of my more interesting
creations, including mechanical adding machines and a pneumatic engine.

http://www.ericshrader.com/lego

I hope to add more details soon.

-- Eric

Great.  I like your adding machine and...
Wow, you built an engine using the small cylinders!  Nice job!  I'd like to
build it but I haven't figured out how to make the LDraw file viewable on
MLCad.  I only see lots of lines of text but don't know what to do with it.  Is
there help for me?  Thanks.

Right click the link and select "Save Link Target As..." or something similar.
This is due to your browser recoginizing the .ldr-file as a text file and
displays it's contens rather then downloading the file. This can be configured
but I have never bothered since right-clicking works fine.

HTH.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu