 Technic / 10248
    Re: Dear Lego, please stop doing whatever business thing you did that lead to the 8466 4x4 off-roader —Steven Lane
   (...) I wasn't asking for either, the guy who started the thread wanted the 8466 I was simply saying the 8880 was a better set for 4x4 parts (4x4 parts being the reason for buying either set). I doubt Lego would make special steering parts (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Dear Lego, please stop doing whatever business thing you did that lead to the 8466 4x4 off-roader —Orion Pobursky
     In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes: <snip> (...) The problem I see is the most of the responders to this thread don't want a set for the models it creates, they want it for the parts. I say fooey to the parts, you can get those on Bricklink, I (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Dear Lego, please stop doing whatever business thing you did that lead to the 8466 4x4 off-roade —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) The 8880'ies 4x4 parts are limited to it's wheels and have a lot of friction. The 8466 4x4 parts can be adapted to any wheel in modelteam size and up. I own neither :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.technic)