 Technic / 10234
    Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H —David Laswell
   (...) They do indeed have new pieces (to almost everyone). During my frenzied visit to the Toy Fair showroom, I spotted what I believed to be a new Technic piece (though I later found out that it's available in at least one Spybotics set). It's a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H —Tobbe Arnesson
   In lugnet.technic, David Laswell writes: <<snipp>> (...) I'm afraid you're correct. Never thought about shelfspace. (...) Not exactly, but they will do for now. Someday I hope to have collected all Model Team sets. See them here: (URL) "Advanced (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.technic)