 Technic / 10230
  Re: drawbridge

(...) well since i was basing my theory of working with stereos and lights on my car, you have the uperhand...lol (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: drawbridge

(...) I believe your are right Steven, if two identical motors were connected in an identical way they would run at the same speed provided they had identical loads. But nothing in this physical world is identical and that is why stepper motors and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)