 Technic / 10197
Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:31:45 GMT

I see Jennifer Clark was in attendance. Great! Is this her model too:

She's about due for a new MOC :-)

Here's another photo:

Looking forward to it Jennifer, but take your time!

The modelshow looks like a great place to be, perhaps I can afford to visit
some year...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu