 Technic / 10112
  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) And vice-versa! (...) ABS, it's not good for them either. Go figure what I was going to say... (...) Nice try but you will still be fined :) (...) It could have worked. (...) LOL! I was going to ask but forgot, how accurat is it? Will it go on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) It can't run nonstop (the program isn't designed for that), but I've run it for 6 or 7 consecutive loops without failure. Before I redesigned the car, what would tend to happen is the roof would come off when the car dropped from horizontal to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)