 Technic / 10095
  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) As they say... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;-) I should have suspected, after I saw you using many of the same/similar parts (light blue window, red 4 wide roof, four z24 and two z16 gears) :-) Also glad you could make it (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) I built the train station shown on this picture: (URL) for the BayLTC layout last year. It has a Mindstorm controlled elevator. It uses a regular Technic motor to make the cabin move and two micro motors to open and close the sliding doors on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)