 Technic / 10051
Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:13:45 GMT

But his greatest creations is, I think, a huge
Liebherr LTM1500 on scale 1:16!!

Terrific in dimension and particulars !!!!
I'm hoping in a best images resolution to study them.

By
Andrea