 Technic / 10047
    Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Gregory Muri
   WOW! That is great! This is a fantastic use of Mindstorms capability. I absolutely love your selection of minifigs! The guy on the front right is the best! LMAO Although I have enjoyed all your MOCS very much, I think this is now my favorite. Greg (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yeah, it seems to use quite the cross section of sensors. I'm glad I didn't need any more inputs or outputs, because I already have 6 of each, and I'd be doomed if I needed another one. I don't think I'd want to put a third RCX in this :) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)