 Technic / 10036
    Re: Airplane wing —Travis Kunce
    there is no way that this will fly. I encourage you to give up... first off that wing is way too heavy. I fly an electric plane. here is the link. (URL) wing for this plane is made of foam with a graphite spine. its light as a feather. I don't even (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Airplane wing —Paul Kleniewski
     hi travis "VADER: I find your lack of faith disturbing." :))) i remember someone who didn't belive we will build the hovercraft so now i'm not so sure when my brain tells me "it will definitely not work" see my wing rib construction DL (URL) used (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Airplane wing —Paul Krieg
   (...) Keep on your project if you will, Øyvind Steinnes. This sounds like a challenge to me. :) I've been called insane and I'm proud of it! I sincerely hope someone will prove that legos can fly. I just hope for the best when landing. Anyway what a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)