 Technic / *9856 (-5)
  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Results.... FINALLY

Well, this has been an embaressing time for me, it's been too long since the end of the contest to be doing this. Obviously I'm not cut out for this type of thing. ANYWAY... I've now been able to talley all the scores to the entries to the Kingdom (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

In my opinion, the problem is in 19999, 2000 and 2001 the large technic sets have all been cars and the market may have got board of this. Maybe if they came out with somthing different yet offer great functionality then technic would get very (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW

8448 appears to have been re-added to shop.lego.com for the US. It says to "call for availability", which probably means there aren't many. So you may want to hurry... "Jake Rentar" <B2FUTR2@aol.com> wrote in message news:H06xpr.3CH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

(...) Agree with you 100% John! I also found it strange that a large Technic car, with the same functionality as the 8880 Super Car, would go on a 50% off sale from Shop@Home 1 YEAR after release. I think the problem may be that LEGO may have (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message news:H07ywx.98@lugnet.com... (...) I have been saying this since the release of the 8485 Technic Control Center II, but I'd love to see massive Technic dinosaurs. Up to three to four feet long (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact