 Technic / *9401 (-5)
  Re: MoTeC rule question.

(...) Nope, and I'll tell you why. It is my MOC which is subject to debate. In my shrimp rover, on one of the wheels I used the non-lego parts which are in question. Here is the picture: (URL) is the MOC: (URL) you can clearly see the two plastic (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC rule question.

(...) Nope, and I'll tell you why. It is my MOC which is subject to debate. In my shrimp rover, on one of the wheels I used the non-lego parts which are in question. Here is the picture: (URL) is the MOC: (URL) you can clearly see the two plastic (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC rule question.

<<snip>> (...) <<snip>> Hi, once more I manage to grow a big thread in lugnet.technic. I've read 'em all up to now and it looks like the "Yes"-side is bigger then the "No"-side. Still, I feel I don't want to let the modified and "pure" MOC's fight (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Black, Grey and Yellow trials motor bike -- Help wanted

Sounds like you purchased the 8838. Is this a match with the Brickshelf scan? (URL) this helps, Adrian Egli "Keith Fishlock" <raider__man@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gvx19u.7wz@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Black, Grey and Yellow trials motor bike -- Help wanted

Can anyone help me - I recently purchased a Technic Black, Grey and Yellow Trials motor bike with white spoked wheels, spring suspension front and back, 2 moving cylinders driven by a black chain. The problem is that I can't get any building (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact