 Technic / *8596 (-5)
  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

"William Howard" <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> wrote in message (...) Indeed so! The corrugated tubes and new angle connectors, although inflexible in angle, are also great looking. (...) on (...) That would be very interesting to see as I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Ah, to play well! Clearly the sanest attitude possible. - Kyle (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Free technic manuals - UK Only

(...) That's spectacular incompetence? I'd like to introduce that level of incompetence into every service that I use. From this description, it sounds more like it fits between mild confusion and merest oversight. (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Free technic manuals - UK Only

Hi, Due to another spectacular display of incompetence by the Lego Customer Services group I find myself the proud owner of duplicate manuals for sets 5218 - Pneumatic parts pack, 8548 - Nui Jaga and 8463 - Forklift Free to the first UK based member (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) ((URL) UK £12, 100 pieces and 15 cool models! Now if Lego made some more like that, perhaps by combining several of the micro series in one box with a combined manual, they could win the younger punters back. And on the subject of combining (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact