 Technic / *8511 (-10)
  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

(...) Am I that predictable?? 8?) Well, after entering it, I realised there's another 100% LEGO question that needs clarification - I used legOS for the RCXs. Is this allowed? Does it disqualify the remote control from being 100% LEGO? ROSCO (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) Seems to be the same internals as this one and I think the red button is a on-off switch: (URL) reinvent the wheel) The gear seems to appear in gray also: (URL)Looks like they might be quite interesting... Personally I lend more and more to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

One thing that is interesting is how different the models look from the earlier pictures shown here: (URL) like the new 120 degree Y shaped half beams. "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GrL7p2.8q9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GrL7p2.8q9@lugnet.com... (...) If the motor can be controlled by the RCX like the manas unit, all the more interesting! One of the robots looks like it comes with a new 36(?) tooth (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

The pictures at (URL) the first we have seen, I believe, of the finished articles. One shot shows a good view of the IR control box with what looks like 5 buttons (L, R, Fwd, Back,. plus a trigger?) and a speed control. Looks like they might be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bucket

As I suspected, thanks. (...) -- Pehter "Ibbe" Abrahamsson ICQ: 21014474 (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Rule update.

(...) fixed. So if you have anything else that needs a few pointers now is the time. In the future the rules might change between two months if there is a special need. 1) The entry must be made out of 100% non altered LEGO with a few exceptions: (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

(...) Ah, #2 is good, that will suddenly open the challenge for my own models and the one resting on the "in-progress" shelf as-well :> I did overlook the HiTechnic RC Unit when I wrote that rule and also my own RC stuff. HiTechnic is a good thing (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Teaser04

Pohatu: Tahu and Kopaka have called a meeting in Ta-koro. I'm going to show this to them. Onewa: Good because according to Huki whatever this is, it must have destroyed all those Nui-jaga and Pahrak by itself. (URL) for looking Nicole~ (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Is the Technic brand being phased out?

In lugnet.technic, Mark Koesel writes: <snip> (...) I can't offer any insight to this as I don't know anything, but I'll say that I share your feelings and fears. Let's hope "Technic" will stick around, in some form or another. TJ (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact