 Technic / *8121 (-20)
  Re: Thank God my clock works!

The second hand is a nice touch. With that long pendulum and a 15-lb drive weight, now I see how you get it to run for a whole day! Meanwhile, my big old gears have arrived, and I'm fiddling around... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Pics for 2002 sets (was: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!)

(...) I was just checking back at the link above and discovered that new pics have been added. Nothing for Studios Spiderman or SW EP2 but 3 of the 4 Studios Monster sets have pics as well as the Xtreme sports theme, Bionicle and Mindstorms sets. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.town)

  Attaching Lego Motors to Radio Control

Hi all. Some of you might have seen this on Brickshelf already, but I'd like to share my latest crazy project. I have taken two Lego motors and attached them to a radio control system. They actually work rather well, too. I started with a cheap RC (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Thank God my clock works!

I've uploaded higher quality images of my clock and deleated the old ones. I also added a small text document of the geartrain next will be a .dat file (URL) Chris (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  motorized 8466 ?

Doesn't lego usually give instructions on how to motorize sets that CAN be motorized? in their listing for the 8466 they state that a motor can be added *see below* but nowhere in the instructions is there a diagram of where or how to mount one. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8468 power crusher

(...) Thanks Manuel, Darn,with a name like "power crusher" i was hoping for something more in the line of the 8466. so will there be a big supercar type vehicle in '02? anyone? (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8468 power crusher

(...) You may have noticed that the Bionicles have generated a bit of fuss lately. Some people actually like them, or so I understand. I think the 8470 looks like it has some interesting parts included. I don't need more of the wheels, though... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new brickshelf account

(...) I am very glad to see your family's contiued presense on Lugnet, and look forward to seeing your MOC's on Brickshelf. I don't often check the "What's New" section there, instead relying on posting on lugnet.announce and various theme groups, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Wairuha and Akamai

(...) They fixed the "error." Go watch the movie again, and you'll see. Oh, and Jaap? Don't watch the movie your friend gave you, unless it's a link. If it's not a link, just go to www.lego.com/matanui...e_8-6.swf, because if it's the actual movie (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Wairuha and Akamai

(...) In "reality" this is an error, but I have no problem thinking of it as a mystical conundrum that is not a problem for the Kaita themselves. Maybe this is what Vakama was referring to when he spoke of Tahu 'needing direction.' Perhaps the Toa (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  new brickshelf account

Just letting you all know we have a new brickshelf account. Its here (URL) not much there for now. Nicole~ (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Wairuha and Akamai

Today some very strange occurred to me. One of my friends sent me a bionicle movie from the online game. The movie was about the Toa Kaita. The one with the Kanohi Hau named himself Wairuha "Spirit of Valor, hear me! I -- AM -- WAIRUHA" and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?

I got it too, I spent 9 hours strait putting it together on the living room floor(intermixed with a few 5-10 minute breaks to do other things) the steering is a little stiff, but what I'm wondering about is in the rear drive- the main transfer of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8468 power crusher

All I see are bionicles on wheels. What's the fuss? Duq Manuel Cueto <mcuetov@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Goz7Et.3EI@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?

Well Santa brought me an 8466 4x4 Off-Roader set. It is an impressive set. I've only built bag one of EIGHT! and I'm already blown away. I was wondering if anyone else thinks the steering and power is a bit stiff? Everything was working very smooth (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8468 power crusher

(...) YES...... In lego.com, in the lego finder window, if you enter this number you will found some new sets. Anyone have more sets numbers? 8468-8469-8470-8471 Manuel Cueto (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  8468 power crusher

Anyone have any info/pics of this set to be released in '02 (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  8468

Anyone have any info/pics of this set to be released in '02 (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!

"c s soh" <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:3C267F21.1CA9D0....com.sg... (...) Iain (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Home-made Air Muscle is Here!

Season's Greetings to all pneumatics fiends, For DIYers, Christophe's home-made air muscle is here: (URL) C S Soh CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics (URL) where air is power! (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact