 Technic / *7671 (-10)
  Re: Bohrok Speculation

(...) <snip> (...) *hee-hee* Matt (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

(...) Excellent!!! Boy am I glad to see that someone else has seen the true meaning of the Bohrok. Did you know they were a subcategory of the TWF (Toa Wrestling Federation) - that's right the Bohrok Sumos are also known as BS! Thanks Matt, you gave (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Lego Technic 8466 Off-Roader 4 x 4

(...) I've finished building this set a few days ago and I must agree - It's a great set and I enjoyed every minute of the building. [1] It's a very strong model and filled with different kinds of bracing that make the construction very interesting. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic 8466 Off-Roader 4 x 4

How come the 8466 seems to be available like mad in Canada, but I can't find 1 lousy 4X4 Off-Roader in Michigan?!? I live in an area of about 600,000 people but no stores seem to have it or have had it...if anybody sees it in Grand Rapids, Michigan (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: awsome gear table

Don't know if it's the same site, but I use this: (URL) <ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:GM63Gp.IIn@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mechanical tricks

I happened upon a similar requirement some time back and discovered that (Technica ref (URL) gears - Knob wheel 32072 are able to "mesh" like gears (ie rotating in the same plane) providing an intermittent drive. These parts have shown up in a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

ROTFLOLASMPWASGTGBRB (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Mechanical tricks

Rick There's a couple of ways you can do this. The easy and compact way (if you're a grinder) is to cut the teeth off one half of the circumference of the drive gear -- works pretty well. If you want an intermittent motion (although it's not a full (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mechanical tricks

Try driving a gear off-center (ie put the drive axle of the motor into one of the other holes in the gear). This may not give you exactly the behaviour you want though. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

(...) LOL! (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact