 Technic / *7661 (-10)
  awsome gear table

Hi all this site just dissapered does anyone have a copy of it they can e-mail me? It had a table with length and ratios from .99 to.01 www.geocities.com/gi...gears.html (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Mechanical tricks

Hello, I'm looking for a mechanical (non-robotic) solution to a technic problem I'm facing. (I crossposted to robotics, cause you guys think about gears all the time, too. Plus, you're really smart and stuff.) My input is a constantly rotating (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

OOH! Did you hear the news? I have it on a reliable source that the Bohrok are sumo wrestlers! What an interesting twist in the Bionicle storyline...the Toa will enter the sumo ring with these robotic sumos and fight for their gold masks. Also, it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

(...) Spiders, Exo-suits, crabs, muppet babies (Toa babies - LOL!!) ..... all we can do is speculate for now. Anti-Toa, where did that one get started (yeah, yeah, I've heard all the rumors - and that's why I don't like rumors...people swear by (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New technic MOC, motor grader.

Very nice! The photos are really good. It is good to see a micro motor in use for the pan. I believe that is the first time I have seen a brick separator used to demonstrate a models capability. Good work. I enjoyed the project very much. -- Bob Fay (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  New technic MOC, motor grader.

I built this one over the summer. It's based on a CAT L40H and has pretty much all the features you'd find on the real deal. Here's a quick summary: scale - 1:20 (approx technic figure scale, but I've lost/broken all my technic figures over the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

Wow, Bonicle Droidekas! :) "James Markham" <j.markham@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GM2wH1.AtF@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Toa

I really like your creations, especially the evil Toa. You have quite an army there. A few of them are quite colorful. Keep up the good work. Scott (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Toa

(...) Here I go again replying to my own post. Theres even more Toa Moc's up on our site now. Here: (URL) always comments are welcome. Nicole~ kdrumm1@stny.rr.com (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Trick or Treat at MaskOfDestiny.com

Put on your Miru and fly on over to the site. Awesome MOCs! (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact