 Technic / *7246 (-10)
  Re: bionicle comics

I just recieved an e-mail from Greg Farshtey at LEGO Direct who mentions: "Bionicle #3 will be out in the US with the November/December issue (which was always the schedule here). The 3rd issue is coming out in Europe with the September issue, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: bionicle comics

(...) I was wondering about the 3rd comic as well.. does anyone have the good word on this? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle MOCs

I have been lurking around Lugnet for a while now and I thought I'd drop out of hyperspace long enough to show a few pics of my creations. I don't know for sure if anyone in .mecha will find them interesting or not, but I cross-posted anyway just in (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Technic beam colours

(...) I'm sure everyone has their own favourites here - my most frequently used beam colours would be: yellow red black The red and yellow were used because that was the colour of the thing I was modelling, although it could be argued that I chose (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

Last couple of months I have been working on two models. The first model is a five-axle tipper. Modelled after a MAN 48.422. The second model is a wheel loader. The first time I had a usefull purpose for the power puller wheels. It's a Volvo L90D. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic) !

  Technic beam colours

In order of preference my favourite colours for beams is: White Gray Black blue I dislike red and find yellow is only good for excavators and things coloured yellow. The other colours are so rare as to be rendered useless (green, purple) Now what (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  bionicle comics

i got this months lego Mania Magazine(september-october), but unlike the last 2 issues it did not have a bionicle comic with it. will the 3rd bionicle comic be released with the november-december Mania Magazine, or was it canceled alltogether (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Yet another McDonalds request: need #6

Through what can probably only be described as two minor miracles, I managed to get one Tohunga away from having six complete sets. So if anyone has an extra #6 for me, I'm over my quota by one #1 and two #4s that you can choose from. (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Got Pens?

(...) What we are talking about is the pre-production, McDonald's exclusive Bionicle pen, available only in So. Cal. during the Bionicle Happy Meal promotion, as first announced here (by me, no less!): (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Got Pens?

Are these the pens in question? (URL) Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GK6BEC.JM8@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact