 Technic / *7231 (-20)
  Re: My latest Technic MOC or What to do with all those wild coloured bent beams

(...) Wow! I too would like to see details of the transmission! ROSCO (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Mercedes-Benz Actros

Hi@all! The german AFOL Marcel Kaster built a large-scale model of a Mercedes Benz Actros Truck. Unfortunately he gave me no more informations about his model and the construction, just the pictures for upload them as a gallery. But these are really (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic 4X4 Off-Roader/Supercar comparison

(...) Hi Eric, According to the latest LSAH's special of the week the model 8480 is not on sale but still available. If you're hooked on Technic, that'll do the trick. And its definitely worth the price ($158 I believe). Eric #282 (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic 4X4 Off-Roader/Supercar comparison

I have just built the 8448 Supercar and was amazed at all the components and how they mesh perfectly in unison...in a word, awesome. I am especially impressed with the 5-spd transmission and how it is so lifelike and adds character and complexity to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Got Pens?

If anyone in the SoCal area still needs those limited-edition test market Bionicle Pens, the McD's in Tustin (First Street, east of the 5 fwy) has plenty! (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: My latest Technic MOC or What to do with all those wild coloured bent beams

(...) That's really nice! It's not often you see a model of a lawn-care equipment! Could you provide anymore details on your continuously variable transmission? Maybe a close-up pic? I sounds really interesting. Again you've proven that slight (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC's, Masks...

(...) Wow! Good job, I like the blue Nui-Rama and the shark. I used to have a smaller bionicle MOC that looked like a hammerhead shark. (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  New MOC's, Masks...

Hello all, It has been a while since I posted anything to Brickshelf. One reason, looking for a good copper flake paint. Some new additions... Albino Ant- Found in Ko-Koro. Unsure how they survive on the glaciers there, but not uncommon. Beetle - (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle Display...

Hey James, Actually chances would be very good. I mounted a TRU promo poster on 1/2 thick foamcore board Light weight, but pretty sturdy. I used an Ice pick to put holes into it so I could just push the axle peg into the board. Just a little hard to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

(...) What? Did Pohatu kick your dog or something? (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Todd Kubo

(...) looks utterly brilliant!!! I'm now thinking of shelving my half started display and trying to get hold of one of those boards - what are the chances of one making it accross the Atlantic without any creases? Slim-to-none I suppose :-( (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Still Stuck in Game.........

It seems the "flute bug" is a bug. Anyone have an update, or follow-up, from message #1294? (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Todd Kubo

Hmm...Very flattering Nicole, Thanks. I see your missing a few from your Collection, which I have many copies of. Interested in trading a few? :) Let's talk... I'll be posting my Mask "Wall" which actually is already on "display" courtesy of MARK (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Todd Kubo

Hi Todd just a couple of things. 1. Just thought I'd let you know I put a link to your Brickshelf on this page: (URL) of our website. 2. what type of Lego string is used here: (URL) ? Thanks -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Still Stuck in Game.........

OK I am stuck in the same place. Is this a bug or is there something that we are missing? Rose "Rex Young" <ryoung@tbscc.com> wrote in message news:GJyu65.Lvx@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) something (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Poor old Tahu

Just think of how many 'full-size' Lego-manics would still want it for a Halloween costume.... (Funny thing, just a couple days ago I was wondering how to whip up a Bionicle costume.....) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Part(s) Name/Number Request

David, thanks for your help I had only seen the text version of the parts list before and wasn't sure of the names od the pieces the images really help. thanks again... James (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic modifcations

You have a very keen eye, Steve. I could hardly make it out. -- Bob Fay "Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GK163G.2En@lugnet.com... (...) I'm (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: getting extra masks ready to trade...

Hey Rex, Gotta lot of extras too, plus many of the LegoLand and TRU exclusives... (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Part(s) Name/Number Request

(...) Welcome! To see all the parts of the shuttle you can use peeron: (URL) the shuttle's inventory with pictures: (URL) guess you are talking about: <part:6631>, <part:6542> & <part:6539>. - David (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact