 Technic / Bionicle / 1421
1420  |  1422
Subject:
New MOC's, Masks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:53:17 GMT

Hello all,
It has been a while since I posted anything to Brickshelf.
One reason, looking for a good copper flake paint.

Some new additions...

Albino Ant- Found in Ko-Koro. Unsure how they survive on
the glaciers there, but not uncommon.

Beetle - found all over the Island of Mata-Nui, not rare.

Orange Fin Shark - Even Gali stays clear of this denzien of the sea.
preys on almost anything and has been known to have attacked at least 10
Tohunga in the history records. Grows up to enormous size, and the larger
ones have been encountered far out at sea.

Masks:
New custom mask folder for a display of the start of my "Copper"
mask series.

All are masks of Victory, Based upon the Heros of Mata-Nui.
the Tohunga have been known to use these in festivals and
occasions of celebration.

Check them out.

Feedback always welcome, some great ideas for other custom masks
have been passed along.
I'm working on a few of those! I'll post those soon!
Regards
Todd