 Technic / *6876 (-5)
  Re: `Why Britain needs more Meccano and less Lego'

(...) I can only speculate that Sir Harry is referring to Meccano's Golden Age, which was anytime prior to the late 1960's. Meccano, in it's day, offered sets which allowed for an amazing range of building possibilities. They offered an astounding (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: converting 8880 4 wheel drive to regular hubs

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GEGJst.I4z@lugnet.com... (...) Finally got round to trying this. Whilst it looks nice on paper, and works on a static model, as soon as you try to move the vehicle forward (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 Hydraulic system

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdn14tesrz.fsf....uio.no... (...) It's worth noting that the replacements they send are much stronger -- none of mine have failed (yet!) Huw (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 Hydraulic system

Hmm.. I'm very surprise to find out that this is a common failure for 8448 set. I'll definitely call customer service for this. So did you got the replacement? Are the new one replacement much more reliable? RSalim (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Solo Speeder

(...) Thanks man! It's my first Technic scale model. I think it's a cool scale to work at, lots of room for detail. I'm thinking of building a starship at that scale. Not as big as my carriers, more like a small mercenary vessel (like Mark Sandlin's (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact