 Technic / *6816 (-10)
  Re: Onward to le-koro

Hoew do you use the flute? In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes: you come to Le-Koro you will find a flute and that will allow you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Onward to le-koro

(...) Yes, that's correct! And (although I haven't played it all yet) it's a really cool new chapter. SPOILER WARNING ~~ ~~ ~~ SPOILER WARNING ~~ ~~ ~~ SPOILER WARNING ~~ ~~ ~~ Okay, when you come to Le-Koro you will find a flute and that will allow (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Site updated

(...) I've been thinking about this question again today and after 2 minute's research at: (URL) found out that the speed difference between the gear motor compared with a non-geared motor geared down by a factor of five is only 33%. Therefore you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionicle parts + classic piece connections

Well, my Cattoa model briefly had the anatomically correct part (URL) I decided I wanted to put the images up on brickshelf. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Onward to le-koro

Mata nui has been updated le koro is open (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle parts + classic piece connections

(...) Nah! You're the only *sicko* sticking random things into Bionicle pelvises! <G,D,R,> Matt (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Wal Mart Promo

My advice to you is to call first. I only had time to visit one WalMart this morning, and the one I picked was not running any Bionicle promotions today. They were definitely not into promoting Bionicle as they had the Power Pack and Card game on (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle parts + classic piece connections

I'm fitting classic Lego pieces into Bionicle parts. I just discovered you can plug a minifig legs into the mouth hole of the Bionicle face. Of what earthly use this is, I know not. It looks like tentacles. It can serve to hold the mask ajar from (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

Hi, Verry good jeep! you did a great job with the body, I reconized it instantly! Love the dog! a verry cool idea! Gary David Wertz <dwertz@sc.rr.com> wrote in message news:GI7B0v.JMx@lugnet.com... (...) built. (...) for (...) seats, (...) any (...) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: How will the line expand?

Corman4, that's an awesome idea! "Corman4" <ejhow4@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GI6DCH.H4D@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact