 Technic / Bionicle / 1199
Re: Bionicle parts + classic piece connections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:41:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Erik Olson writes:
I'm fitting classic Lego pieces into Bionicle parts.

I just discovered you can plug a minifig legs into the mouth hole of the
Bionicle face.

Of what earthly use this is, I know not. It looks like tentacles.

It can serve to hold the mask ajar from the face...

I guess everybody knows you can put a 1x1 brick in the "pelvis" hole of the Toa?

Nah! You're the only *sicko* sticking random things into Bionicle pelvises!

<G,D,R,>

Matt