 Technic / *17591 (-10)
  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

(...) In fact, her creations inspired me to start building... (...) This is not what I'm searching for: I watched the safety-video on the Bobcat-webpage (URL) (70 Mb!) and the steering system is a bit different. There is only one joystick for (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

(...) First I have to say if you haven't seen Jennifer Clark's skid steer you must check it out. Skid steer loaders are run by hydraulic motors. The engine runs the hydraulic pump (or pumps depending on model). The pump powers the drive motors(one (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

(...) (URL) thought this link might be of some help..:-) Cheers, Selçuk (I'm an IR employee, too, but not working for the construction equipment sector to which Bobcat is connected) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

Thanks, Just wondering about one more thing though: Is there a difference in gear ratio forward/reverse or is a skid steer loader always driving the same speed (no matter what direction)? (to me it seems logic if reverse is slower, because it's (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

(...) Yes that is true skid steer loaders do not have suspension. I work for a Deere dealer as a mechanic I would be happy to help out. Here's the Deere website for skid steers: (URL) of the links require a user name and password. I might be able to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Skid Steer Loaders

Question: I am currently building (or at least trying to build) a skid steer loader. When I got into trouble, I showed a few images to a friend of our local LUG. He was convinced that skid steer loaders don't have any type of suspension. Can anyone (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Modified 8420 Chopper

While this isn't a very extensive modification I do like the way it turned out. I completely redid the gas tank and seat for the Custom Chopper version of the Street Bike Set. (URL) The front forks were also modified to make them a tad longer. Plus (...) (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Need to figure out how to get this motor unit attached.

"Chris Orchard" <chris_orchard@+Remo...es.com.au> wrote in message news:Ixyn0n.230B@lugnet.com... (...) First up, something about the quotation style seems to be getting screwed up, I normally separate out different levels of quotation to mark them (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Need to figure out how to get this motor unit attached.

(...) One-way can also be done with an gear on the pivot of an arm meshing with an idler gear on the end that swings between two close gears. You wouldn't have to go through any 90 deg twists then. :P (...) I could be wrong, but I thought that the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Need to figure out how to get this motor unit attached.

"Chris Orchard" <chris_orchard@+Remo...es.com.au> wrote in message news:Ixy4C6.CyI@lugnet.com... (...) The worm gear pics that I loaded into the folder recently are for a one-way worm gear drive. This basically is so I can set the hopper on and (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact