 Technic / *17396 (-10)
  Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

(...) Wow! that is dedication. So, if someone has an MOC that has old and new parts plus non-Lego parts, a 3-D design software is the way to go if they don't know how to use LDraw? I wish I had the free time. All I have is 3-D AutoCAD- which can do (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Worm Gear Problem

(...) The new style worm gears have the advantage, that they can be put onto a 5.5- axle like shown in the following pics. (2 URLs) complete> (URL) after moderation> (2 URLs) disassembled> (URL) after moderation> No additional parts are needed to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

(...) I can see how that would be, but I didn't find any posts explaining the instructions from the time that you originally posted them, so I figured I may as well ask. Thanks for responding. (...) All I can say is, "WOW". I'm sure many of the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

(...) Hi Travis, It is a big surprise that I see a reply on something I did over 2 years ago. Indeed it was before I knew of Ldraw and at that time I actually started to discover LEGO again and it's huge community of AFOLs. So yes, I made the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

(...) I know you posted this 2 and a half years ago, but I'm curious, and figured I'd ask anyway. How did you create these instructions? Did you model the parts yourself in a CAD program, and then model the car using the parts? That seems like a (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw

(...) Like Koyan, I have a half done version (most of the chassis and half the "turret"). MLCad is very easy to use, and is as simple as adding a part, then rotating/positioning it. Repeat ad infinitum. (...) This model, in my opinion, is on par (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in news:IsF6HC.10Lo@lugnet.com: (...) I've been working on and off on this one for a while now, but have no idea when I'll finish it, so don't let that stop you! Best way to learn is to jump off the deep (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw

No one so far ever attempted to build this beast in Ldraw. (Or else I would have seen it on brickshelf sooner or later) If nobody is currently doing it, I might be interested. The thing is that I never, ever used any 3d drawing software in my life. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Automated Castle

(...) Greetings Larry, The attacking soldier has a axle in its leg that is a attached to a motor in the tower that causes him to spin. The soldier being attacked is attached to the tower with an elastic. When it is hit it can move back but then is (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Automated Castle

(...) Greetings Geoffrey, I have posted pictures of the various mechanisms: (URL) following is a verbal discription of the mechanisms. Be warned that some cutting, glueing and taping is used: Marching Soldiers: Two marching soldiers are dragged (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact