 Technic / *15521 (-5)
  Re: Buying pneumatics??

Try E-Bay, At the Lego-My-Lego Technic Store (URL) usually buy spare parts from them Patrick Levy "Chris" <ChrisG@hutchnet.com> escreveu na mensagem news:I5xx2E.17o4@lugnet.com... (...) pneumatics. (...) cheap (...) know (...) Please (...) and 2 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Buying pneumatics??

I am starting a rather large project that requires large numbers of pneumatics. I have been trying to find places where i can buy them seperatly or in cheap sets. Bricklinks prices are terribly high for just one piston. Does anyone know where to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Telehandler

(...) Ok! Nice work BTW. I assume it is possible to "mix" various degrees of crab and normal steering? Also, is it necessary to recalibrate the wheels to go back into a straight line sometimes? I see you have a 24 tooth clutch gear that might be (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Telehandler

(...) Hello. My last reply was to Chris Fenter. Sorry if I was confusing. It is a bimba cylinder. For more information, check my previous postings, or better yet, take a look at these links. (2 URLs) email address is Radarbell@hotmail.com. Feel free (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Telehandler

The steering works best if the entire vehicle is in motion (like a car without power steering). Since it is turning all 4 wheels, more torque must be exerted to turn the steering ball than if 2 wheels were being turned. Another issue is the weight. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact