 Technic / 13180
13179  |  13181
Subject:
Buying pneumatics??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:15:50 GMT

I am starting a rather large project that requires large numbers of pneumatics.
I have been trying to find places where i can buy them seperatly or in cheap
sets. Bricklinks prices are terribly high for just one piston. Does anyone know
where to try other then pitsco. (I am also willing to trade for them). Please
help I have exhuasted many options. I need 6lg. cylinders, 2 sm cylinders and 2
sm pumps.