 Technic / *15456 (-5)
  Re: Truck Drivetrains

"Max Maxwell" <r33_v@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I45xDK.1Hpo@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) would (...) it to (...) steered (...) hubs. (...) better out (...) If there is no way to increase the steering angle of these parts, all is not lost. If, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  My Experience Building Jin Sato's MIBO

I'm sure MIBO is old news to many folks since this amazing robot dog was introduced by Jin Sato at least 5 years ago, but I figured I'd share my experiences with building MIBO for those folks who aren't familiar with MIBO or are still interested. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Status Report

(...) I'm interested in sticking with my own design, primarily because it is my design. You design is very compact and especially good looking though and I compliment you on it. Right now, propgress on SSClagorpion is on hold. My personal life is (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Status Report

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> (...) Ok Is Kevin looking at using the Circa Brickfest compressor or the Design I gave him mid August for the compact 12 Pump Radial Comprressor? Just curious.. I was kinda hoping my design (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Truck Drivetrains

Hi all, I am just starting on a large truck that will serve as a base for a crane arm. Anyway, I'm not too sure about what kind of drivetrain setup would offer the best combination of traction and a small turning radius. I want it to have 3 axles (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact