 Technic / *14846 (-10)
  Re: NEW ANIMATION

Nothing to add. :D I tried the same some weeks ago, but i had to stop because my final exams at school come closer day by day and the flow of work doesn't stop. Now it seems that the animation of suspensions and gears has got its final edge, or is (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

(...) Hi, Here is a good starting point (URL) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Advice from crane builders (was: Blimey)

(...) A friend of mine is building the Liebherr LGD1800 of Riga Mainz (the Spacelifter). (2 URLs) He tried to lift the A-frame with Technic beams + gear racks. He used 12V motors (the round ones). It didn't work very well. His crane is on scale (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

(...) Hi Steve, I see always your animations, I would want to know to make also! Do you would try to animate the suspension devised from me? See here please: (URL) What do you say? It's possible? Thanks (sorry for my english) Andrea G. (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

(...) Hi Steve, Just had a look at some of your animations. Some nice stuff in there. I've just started my own experiments in animating LDraw stuff. Can you tell me more about how you create animations in PovRay? So far I've created separate scenes (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

Hi Steve, That's very good stuff. Keep it up. Cheers (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Coupe/ Cabrio car

(...) Thanks e, it has been a while. You can borrow it but on one condition (besides filling up the tank/batteries): You have to pay the bills you get for speeding too!! :D Nate (P.S. Sorry that it is another sportscar instead of a truck :p) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) I know that I have at least 100 pistons, at at least twice that many switches. I'll have to disassemble some projects to make them available. I'll want to document caterpillar, and complete PhD before I disassemble it. After that no problems. (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  CC2: discus, Hammerhead the CD thrower

Here is the write-up about (URL), the CD thrower which won (URL) CONTEST # 2: Discus>, with shooting distance of 20 feet. (URL) You will find (URL) there> detail images, movies... Thanks to the LEGO Mindstorms Forum team who organized this contest, (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Coupe/ Cabrio car

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hx009B.1nCy@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Great job! I really enjoy all the functional details embedded into the stylish design. The adjustable headrests are so fine. (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact