 Technic / *14511 (-10)
  Re: Lego Flight

"Daron Williams" <ratasaurs@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Hv01GI.1HFp@lugnet.com... (...) Set, so the (...) the panels (...) want to (...) stiff, (...) just (...) I have the Mars Set and the plates they are too heavy and too small. And I do not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hex363

(...) Thanks TJ! (...) Now that you've asked there is a much higher probability of an MPD for this beast! ;^) Needless to say, phase two of this beast will be able to walk backwards, turn and *much* more. There is a very important reason why the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

(...) Thanks Gergory! You would only need four backhoes' pneumatics to make hex363's circuit, but hey, don't let me stop you from buying more! :^) (...) It took me about three years to come up with a methodology for designing pneumatic sequencers on (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

Amazing, Stunning, Fantastic, Spectacular........ None of these do this creation justice Kevin! That is by far the most complicated Lego creation I have ever seen! Makes me want to go out and buy 10 backhoe sets. :) So, when will the K.C. Mastering (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

Damn, I typed a big reply and then my browser crashed. (...) Those police tiles get everywhere. Windsor did have the little gems in trans yellow, red, green and purple. They fill up the gaps nicely, and you can mount them along technic beams for (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Hex363

(...) Great creation, Kevin. Any chance for a Ldraw file of the beast? ;-) <snip> (...) And light years beyond what us mere mortals can fumble together with pneumatics :-) -TJ (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) And on the opposite side two... (there are 2 tides per day on earth!) Philo (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) The 1x2 tiles and bricks are still listing in huge quantities at reasonable prices on Bricklink (they both appear to have hit Pick-a-Brick in California). If it weren't for that, I might still be collecting water for the pool, but I managed to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

Nice module. Wish I had that much trans-dk-blue :) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: part ID

Checking bricklinks collection of technic stickersheet pictures, I now know that its from the 8229. Regardless of where its from, its certainly a very nifty part :) In fact, many technic sets have nifty stickers :) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.brictionary)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact