 Technic / *13681 (-5)
  Re: Pneumatic Compressors and Storage Tanks

(...) Isn't the force generated by the pneumatics directly proportional to the air pressure, which in turn directly proportional to the amount of air in the tank? So the larger the tank is, the longer you can sustain the force during the bleeding of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"

Thanks a lot for a job and thanks,many thanks for a photo of my unfinished job:-((((( -- Fabio Lugnet m. 340 "TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HMq3A9.1qG4@lugnet.com... (...) download (...) presentation (...) is (...) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Reduced stature micro-motor bipeds

One of the keys to Dark Helmet's diminshed stature was rearranging the drive train of my previous micro-walker so that it was smaller. The two on the left are the new walkers, and the one on the right is uCog VI, the predecessor. (URL) came up with (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Compressors and Storage Tanks

(...) I've found that when pumping the large hand pumps by hand, you can create such pressure surges that hoses pop off. Compressors made of motors and pumps can't create such surge pressures, so the tanks don't help much. Kevin (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Need Advice: Will 8366 RC Run on Carpet?

I'm considering purchasing 8366 Supersonic RC. I know it's for indoor use only and in my house that means it will need to run on carpet for me to get the most out of it. My impression is that the 8475 "buggy" would be better suited for carpet but (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact