 Technic / *13396 (-5)
  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) I sucked grease - by manually pulling the plunger with a dab of grease on the bottom air input - into my cylinders and they move more consistently and don't leak pressure. I used ceramic grease of the type you get for RC car gearboxes. They (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094

(...) This partially balances the fact that this worm gear box is something more space-wasting than other assemblies, as well as the 90°degrees (I really don't know how to call it) gearbox that is supplied with this set. In fact I still find more (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My new Walker

Just an update, I completed a CAD of TLW. Also the website has changed to: (URL) zipfile containing the CAD can be downloaded from that page. The zip contains two CAD files one for the body and one for the feet. (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJzK2z.tKE@lugnet.com... The hub appears to have 24 bumps on it. The outer ring (...) You have a sharp eye. That is a great observation. I would never have noticed it. Very cool! (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

And can they be used together with the old 2 studs links? Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact