 Technic / *13396 (-10)
  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) I sucked grease - by manually pulling the plunger with a dab of grease on the bottom air input - into my cylinders and they move more consistently and don't leak pressure. I used ceramic grease of the type you get for RC car gearboxes. They (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094

(...) This partially balances the fact that this worm gear box is something more space-wasting than other assemblies, as well as the 90°degrees (I really don't know how to call it) gearbox that is supplied with this set. In fact I still find more (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My new Walker

Just an update, I completed a CAD of TLW. Also the website has changed to: (URL) zipfile containing the CAD can be downloaded from that page. The zip contains two CAD files one for the body and one for the feet. (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJzK2z.tKE@lugnet.com... The hub appears to have 24 bumps on it. The outer ring (...) You have a sharp eye. That is a great observation. I would never have noticed it. Very cool! (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

And can they be used together with the old 2 studs links? Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) What?!?!?! Your kidding, right? (...) I know the problem. The size of your model is really shown on the picture with you behind it. It's unbelievable how many kilos of LEGO bricks you put into it. It takes a lot of time to bring everything (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) More than 3.000 they wrote. Most of them are employable in this field, so they're farmiliar with machinery. Dennis (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Worm Gear Box from 4094

I just got my 4094 Inventor set (i.e. the motorized string traversing monkey) and just wanted to make a quick observation that I don't think has been mentioned here before: The 24 tooth gear in the worm gear box has an over-torque relief mechanism (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

Hey homes, what's going on, essay? My name is Chili. I got a new Mechanica today, check it out, 'charp heh?! (URL) Chili - The Quadra-ped Canine Mecha> (3 URLs) Let me knows what you were think'n, homes. chow ooh, need a deep link (URL) teaser>, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) Ah... well given the unlikelihood that I'd ever be a lecturer at a future brickfest, I hadn't even considered that as a possibility. Not that I was expecting you to take credit for the idea, but more like "another guy I was chatting with on (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact