 Technic / *12876 (-5)
  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

that cost you $1.29, so make a go for it! regards "Mark Tarrabain" <markt@lynx.SPAMBLOCK.net> wrote in message news:HGHHCD.Hr0@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  EGAD! (pneumatics)

Does anyone know if these (URL) actually connect LEGO pneumatics with regular aquarium hoses? >> Mark (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: YAPNQ

(...) Know where I can find those adapters? That would certainly be helpful. (...) Yeah... there's only a handful of used ones left though. I'd like to find a place where I can get a ongoing supply of check valves. I have more than a few ideas that (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: YAPNQ

(...) Actually, I have used aquarium tubing and one way valves before. There is 'miniature' airline tubing for aquariums that I think fits with Lego pneumatics. It is much stiffer than the official silicone tubing though. But this miniature airline (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) I find it more frustrating than funny, but that's because any time I mention stuff like this on MaskofDestiny, I get a bunch of e-mails from people telling me that I'm wrong. BTW, I'd love to see a closeup of your version of the Infected Miru (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact