 Technic / *12616 (-5)
  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel.

(...) I was a bit confused by your wording here, but I think I understand what you're asking. You want to be able to firmly lock this down to one piece (the turret assembly, for instance) and use gearing inside to spin the rink, thus causing the (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1x14 yellow technic beams

(...) I hate to break this to you, but the monkey model doesn't have room for a 1x14 brick, and I can't see one anywhere in the goldfish, so unless it's used in the other four unphotographed models, I don't think such a beast exists. (...) Now there (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Ooops!

(...) Thanks to *Simon* for the pic, and Tobbe for the pointer (for the occasional visitors among us). heh. LFB (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel.

(...) Thanks for the pic, Tobbe! But I'm mildly annoyed at the wheel. Why? Because it would be a stunningly good turret ring for a warship or very large crane (or tank), <i>except</i> that there seems to be very little ability to hold the wheel (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel.

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HFC4Ax.1Fy5@lugnet.com... (...) brick (...) in (...) it (...) I want 2 of those set (at minimum) so I have at last 4 of those wheels. I'm thinking of making a car with four wheels. (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact