 Technic / *12496 (-10)
  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) Legally, Lego can't necessarily stop someone else from getting the domain "ThisSiteIsSponsored...Lego.com". However, in some countries (US at least, I assume many others), Lego has a copyright to their name. So they could take it to court and (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: My site is down :-(

tobbe you are right but what about the words which just contain "lego" letters in polish there is a word "legowisko" which means "lair" if i name my site www.legowisko.com it is not really connected to TLC so this is the normal regular word of (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: My site is down :-(

Soon we have a new internet provider. Than I have room enough to put my files on their server (no banners or pop-ups!). But that will take at least a month. Most anoying is that my page is linked from many other pages to (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) It's not a good idea to have the word lego in the domain name. See TLC's fair play policy: (URL) LEGO Trademark cannot be used in an Internet Address The LEGO trademark should not be incorporated into an Internet address. Internet addresses (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: My site is down :-(

hi dennis is it possible you would get this url (i mean www.legotrucks.com) maybe you would have it pixel "Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEx7qp.MuM@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter

This is cool too! :-) "Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> schreef in bericht news:HEwtEA.1Bp7@lugnet.com... (...) series (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: BioniWars: BatToa Droid

This is cool! "Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> schreef in bericht news:HEv2oI.1pvx@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  My site is down :-(

My website isn’t on-line anymore. About a year ago I hosted my html-files on Jan-Tore’s account (www.legotrucks.com). Today I saw there weren’t any visitors on my site. When I surfed to it I saw the domain name doesn’t exist anymore L I haven’t (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter

This is easily one of the better MOCs in my BioniWars series, and if he hadn't turned out so well I probably wouldn't have ever expanded the series beyond the first few: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  BioniWars: BatToa Droid

Getting into the more meaty BioniWars MOCs, I present the BatToa Droid, loosely based on the TOA design. Very loosely. Shaft Windu would have fallen down laughing if he saw an army of these guys advancing on him... (URL) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact