 Technic / *12476 (-10)
  Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts

(...) They need to be more bulky for starters but I think I know how to make one. It would be a nightmare to build one in 1:20 scale that does not leak too much though (at least for me without proper industrial tools). I won't try to explain how (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

(...) I could't resist sharing this picture: (URL) V is a minifig scale walker! I'd have to take dramamine to prevent motion sickness if I were that minifig! LOL! (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HEtrzr.1EBt@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) While some are certainly single acting, double acting versions are available: (URL) are better examples than this kicking around, I found one a (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: COG shifter off topic

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HEu38p.11v8@lugnet.com... (...) ok thanx kelvin as i said "cog" is good for me i was just curious best regards pixel (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  I'm going to be busy.

I have decided to try and make a technic scale pod racer. Its going to be a moc, and an offical pod racer from str wars. In case any one is wondering, i'm doing this becuase i picked up a few technic Pit Doids on sale for $2.00 each at walmart, and (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: COG shifter off topic

(...) Besides, Mario and Giulio Ferrari use the term in their book, so it is good enough for me :^) Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

i'm not an RC expert nor do i have much electronics experience, but has anyone ever thought about using the circuit from a zipzaps type micro rc car to make an RC lego brick? according to this page: (URL) you can safely hook up 4 AA batteries to the (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts

Actually Dave I was thinking of modifying a cylinder by using the end caps and replacing the tube with a custom length and a rod/piston assembly to match. Replacing the connector on the end of the rod would be easy using a #1 angle connector that (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts

(...) So there is no system to "suck" it back in apart from ol' gravity? True they are almost always used to tip lorry beds and rise elevators and such. (...) I know, I'm actually old enough to own a few of them :) Thanks! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts

(...) It might be more difficult than you'd think. If you try to splice two tubes together you could very easily ruin the integrity of the internal seal (either by creating a bump where it'll catch or a void where it'll lose its seal), causing your (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact