 Technic / *12391 (-5)
  Re: 8459/8464 Price

(...) In the U.S. I believe 8459 was a Shop-at-home only set. I think it was available through normal retail channels in Europe (I recall seeing one in a department store in London). This was typical for the larger Technic sets at that time, (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Just an old one: Scania R143E

I haven't showed this model on the net yet because it's one of my 'oldies' (built in '97): (URL) a Scania R143E ('95) with a 500 hp V8 engine pulling a 12-axle Nooteboom drawbar/low loader (6 axle lines). This was the first model I built with so (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader

(...) Hi Adrian, Thanx!!:-) At the moment I'm working on the instructions of my Sportscar out of the 8458 Silver champion (also on brickshelf). If there are enough interested people I could probably make instructions of the GTcar too. (I want to (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HE9zB3.CoK@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I have to say "Now THAT is something I most definitely like to see from LEGO!" (I hope some head honcho at the co. is reading this) You have (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  uCOG II

I worked up a second micromotor base center of gravity (COG) shifter, uCOG II. Its hard to compete with Paul, so I thought I'd better keep at it. This one is not *notably* smaller, but it is more compact as the micromotor fits inside the torso. The (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact