 Technic / *12011 (-10)
  Re: baby walker

(...) Thanks, I'll be trying it out soon myself. I figured that if it lifted its foot off the ground, it would more easily be considered a walker. I hope you have fun watching it stomp around :). -jrl P.S. Are you planning on taking any pics? (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Actually no, the double bent liftarm has no point where it balances perfectly. (...) yes, (URL) (but I've none yet!) (...) Sure you can !!! (...) Yes it works, but to rise the foot completely you have to add the bottom motor part. I had a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: baby walker

it works well with part x 265 peeron: (URL) Gjerløw Jørgensen" <lgjPURGE@jyde.dk> wrote in message news:Xns935471471AE2....63.236... (...) on (...) pulley (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) The micro motor's ring will acutally fit on more than that. I have sucessfully used it with a "gear 16 tooth with clutch": (URL) well as directly on to the bottom of a brick, or in one of the holes of a beam. (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) I was just thinking about the design and that I would really like to have it lift its foot off the ground, and I think I have something. I think that a 1x7 liftarm with an 18 long flex tube would be a touch smaller and allow the foot to clear (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

(...) connect (...) What I built is a B triple, those seem to be rare, more common are B doubles. (URL) that photo they have 2 B doubles together. In north america you sometimes see B doubles as well. Mine also pivots at the end of the trailers to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) That's really cool, congrats on a great job. I've actually found a way that you could make it a little smaller. I'll make an LCAD file and E-mail it to you. It looks a little interesting, but it should work. :) -jrl (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) Right. Its really only got two legs. (...) I wanted to do that, but it would make the critter much bigger. You need two gears running in parallel for each leg, so having four legs that move independantly would double the size. I used this type (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

(...) Hi Gerard That looks really interesting! I've never seen road trains with axles like that - all the ones i've seen just have a standard trailer first, and the following trailers have a steerable axle on the front with a yoke to connect to the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  My Power Puller Project

Would anyone be able to offer some simple hints on how to build a stronger Lego frame, or how to increase pulling ability (such as gearing, which motors to use, how many motors)? I would also like information on pendulum style suspensions. I am now (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact