 Technic / 9894
9893  |  9895
Subject:
My Power Puller Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 22:34:21 GMT

Would anyone be able to offer some simple hints on how to build a stronger
Lego frame, or how to increase pulling ability (such as gearing, which
motors to use, how many motors)? I would also like information on pendulum
style suspensions. I am now beginning my power pulling project to compete in
this competition:

http://www.geocities.com/steveroblane/comparetest.html

MM