 Technic / *11971 (-5)
  Re: baby walker

(...) Well, I'm sure you can make it smaller :) I don't have the micromotor myself so I cant try it out. Can you connect the crankshaft directly too the motor some way? What is the output from the micromotor? A short cross axel or what? I've seen (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) concern (...) Sorry, I wish I knew how to fix the movie for you. The speed part is a definite concern. (...) My guess is no. I have 2 hoses to supply 3 valves. (...) I hope. (...) Contra rotation - one rotor over the other. (...) The piston (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

(...) of stop-motion pictures, the moves look like those very old robots from Hollywood. Mark "yep, I'm into Bionicle now as well" de Kock (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: baby walker

Hi Paul, FYI. I tried to add the flexible axle using LSynth, and it didn't do as well as Orion's LLDP plug in. Looks like work on LSynth might start up soon to improve things. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCtM1A.24v6@lugnet.com... (...) i have some problems with installing it but during weekend i'll try to do it thanx mate pixel (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact