 Technic / *11896 (-5)
  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) Here's a big LEGO crane with an axle boom: (URL) light, but you've less possibilities. With beams it's easier to build an extra drum in the boom for example. Dennis Bosman (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

It really looks terrific! It's definately a competitor of Ron Jansen: (URL) hasn't built boom sections yet because of lack of time. It progresses very slowly. Is Chris' crane built on scale? What kind of information do you use (pics, diagrams etc.)? (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Found the new Technic sets today!

I don't care about useful parts. I think they're just cute and I'll definitely buy them, if only to encourage Lego to keep on making sets like these... Duq "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HCnyxL.12K9@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Well I don't, but I know somebody who does... - Chris. (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) When I built it, the tick-tock noise seemed deafening. But at the train show, with the crowd, the trains, and all the other motorized stuff we had, you couldn't hear it from outside the layout. We had a mind-numbing layout with three trains (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact