 Technic / *11801 (-10)
  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) The factory floor at work can vouch for that! Looking forward to seeing this forklift completed. I'm tempted to build one someday since I see them regulary. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Is that the axle that protrudes in the back for different equipments? Sorry, my farm tractor vocabulary is not the best :) (...) And that would be the attachment rise/lower arm for said equipments? (...) Pretty neat indeed! Best regards, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

With my limited supply of Lego I have finished the tractor, I bought the 8466 set yesterday and that will come in soon, but for now this is what I have produced. (URL) tractor is based on the New Holland TM series, this particular model has the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) No one even mentioned what looks like a mini millenium falcon there. I CAN'T wait for the AT-AT and that backhoe 8455!!! Even that truck looks pretty good, and I typically don't like the "specialty" parts that that set has for all the smooth (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new sets again

(...) Pictures!!! We need PICTURES!!! -Jeff (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

Your setup works very well! I've tried to build a "super-steering" too, but in my case I was inspired by the Linde forklifts: (URL) after playing with pieces for some hour ;-), I came to this: it works like the typical forklift steering, with that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Just a little info......

(...) NOOO...OOO!!!...!!! This sucks. But I understand, John. I'm really glad to see that HiTechnic was such a great success, despite the negative effects. It has been wonderful to see a venture such as this take off and do well with the Lego fan (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp

jrl's utterance expressed in news:HCEL43.FD5@lugnet.com: (...) LOL! The poor fellow... I had him turned the wrong way all the time :) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp

(...) That's cool, especially the micro motor version. I would build one myself, but I don't have a micro motor quite yet. You said that the regular Twirp seemed to stumble a lot, I think that might be because you're running it backwards (the flat (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp

jrl's utterance expressed in news:HC5B16.KG6@lugnet.com: (...) I had to try to make one with the micro motor. Like this: (URL) big brother Twirp semmed to stumble all the time, so I gave him new shoes: (URL) Twirp also has a big brother - he has the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact