 Technic / *11606 (-5)
  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HBAoL9.9CH@lugnet.com... (...) when we see helicopters they have slim blades with very high rpm so i think wide blades are not too good but keep working... i saw few applications just (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new jack

I don't suppose you could build one in blue and gray. :-) (URL) are similar to what I use. The "Product Brochures" may have some helpful info. Regards, Paul (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H

[DELURK] I've not been keeping a close eye on Lugnet recently, so sorry if any of this has been announced by others already, but I've just spotted the new Technic sets on sale at S@H - at a glance, UK and Germany have them on sale now, so I guess (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce)

  Boh-Redux

Seems that all Bohrok are different colored varities of the same design, so I thought I'd go purist and make a Bohrok "Hue" Behold, Lehvak Hue with the Power of Pinesol. (URL) cleans up the mess that the other Bohrok leave behind, and has a fresh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HB9n89.DzD@lugnet.com... (...) news:HB9KH9.8H1@lugnet.com... (...) With those big blades you do not need the high speed to get lift, so you can use a geared down motor for this I think? But that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact