 Technic / *11256 (-5)
  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

By the way, did anyone notice that those two versions of 8455 ar not the same? (URL) I guess you saw the second one. Avi Parvin (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) order (...) a (...) I know. Actually you said it was more difficult. I doubt it is impossible. When I get 8455 I'll have to see what I can do. I've not had a chance to work on back to back small pistons, but I will when I get to the project (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) That's the problem with this part, it only came in <set:8855>, although it was availible as a service pack once. A friend of mine had this set when he was a youngster, perhaps he's willing to sell it to me, I've been meaning to ask him but (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) (URL) point was all of these solutions is impossible with the new cylinder since it lacks the 2 x 2 "brick" in the bottom. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

it's cool but i think there should be used few of them and probably we couldn't buid tunnel small and smooth enough but if enyone has this part plz check it pixel "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9vt9E.Gzv@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact