 Technic / *11251 (-5)
  Props for Hovercraft

I havn't followed as closely as I would have liked, so I don't know if this has already been mentioned. But this part is the "Ticket" !!! (URL) we get some dialog going on this Prop? e (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Just an idea for an prop for a hovercraft

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:H9us2z.K4r@lugnet.com... <cut> (...) I've (...) got (...) good idea oyvind i'll show you my new fixed propellor soon so probably it could be incorporated with your idea i've got some (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  2003 sets that looks like good part sources for us gearheads!

Hi! Just browsing the Brickset site and found some interesting sets: z40 gears in grey, two of them: (URL) what looks like 1 x 2 Technic Brick with cross axle hole in yellow (attches the feet). As seen before, another motor: (URL) motor: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Just an idea for an prop for a hovercraft

Some hoover crafts use a tunnel/prop design facing backwards and direct about 1/3-rd of the air downwards to create lift, the rest is used to push the craft forward (with rudders to steer). Perhaps this can be made with LEGO? The main benefit is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: flying helicopter? (was: orrery update)

(...) I don't agree that the last layout would be impossible in LEGO, it's just hard to achieve. I won't prove you wrong though but the photo clearly show the controls for the swash plate goes on the outside and that must be possible with LEGO as (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact