 Technic / *10996 (-20)
  8558 for $15 at walmart.com

For anyone intertested, walmart.com is selling the cahdok / gahdok (#8558) set for $15 on clearance. I didn't really care for the set built to the instructions, but it has lots of great parts including a dozen of the double action click hinges. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  New set, or is it? :-)

(URL) yer own Scud launcher model!!! Check out the age recommendation! This is kind of impressive though. It has a full functioning 8x8x8 truck. TJ p.s. Check out the other stuff: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: Flipper

(...) Did you have any trouble with the bevel gears slipping? TJ (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: RCKillough Mk III

(...) Yep, kids... Now if it had a flame thrower, that might entertain your nephew! TJ (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Kakama Colors

The only colors they were made in(to the best of my knowledge) were Red, White, Blue, Green, Black, Brown, Light Brown(Huki) and Tourquoise(sp?) in the Tarakava. I'm pretty sure that's it. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  MOC: Flipper

Hi, again :) I'm on fire with the page updates today. A small creation that I found "fun": (URL) me know what you think! Best regards, /Tobbe (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se)

  MOC: RCKillough Mk III

Hellu! Another RCKillough I made to a Swedish LEGO fest, this is the third Killough I've built. Someday I'll have to make a fourth version with some real function :) (URL) me know what you think! Notice that follow-ups should go to lugnet.technic. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) LOL! Consider yourself lucky *ducks for the flames the other Technic ppl. breath right now* I cannot build without them while you excel at it! (...) You're welcome! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Thanks Tobbe thanks, you have exaggerated!:-))))))) I master of the new Technic style?? No No!!! The truth is that I do not possess beams...!;-) Thanks also for the partlist, are useful also me to! Ciao (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

Hi all! I've finally realized I'll never get around to make all updates needed on my site at once so I hope to spill it out little by little. Here's the first effort: (URL) a little somtehing I made in October 2002. It's a tank that I added ordinary (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.technic) !

  Another BrickShelf timekiller.

...13 days later I find myself 75 minutes from the end of the day with nothing to do. "Everything" is read on Lugnet, it's time for another cruise at BrickShelf's recent folders! Jan Folkersma - yes, these are renders, not photos ===...=== (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1392 Kongu Color?

Thanks John! "John Herre" <jherre@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H8rFAH.M4n@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 1392 Kongu Color?

(...) Kongu's feet and mask are teal. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Kakama Colors

Hello, Does anyone here know if the Kakama masks were ever made in dark grey, purple or yellow? Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  1392 Kongu Color?

Hello, Can anyone tell the the color of the feet and mask in the 1392 Kongu McDonalds promo set #5? In some pictures I have seen they look green and in others they look teal or turquoise. Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: open project

yeah they look nice yyyy... QL very QL but i can bet all of us looking at these magnificent models say: this part i'd do in other way this part better this one i DID in the past better that was my idea let's get parts and do them if ie 10 ppl will (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

oh i'm sorry :))) i didn't realise yes it looks similar most models put the stress on driving mechanisms seats are simple doors sometimes even not exist :) ok can you "sell" :) i mean show use ie door-lock mechanism? would be nice br pixel "mat" (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) I added all the parts up in order to have only one partlist and I'm stunned on the amount of some of those parts and the lack of beams. I'd claim Andrea is the master of the new Technic style! Here's the partlist, I don't think (and sincerely (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) using the 8466/8457 wheels! Or try incorporate 4WD, steering and suspension in 1:20 Technic fig scale :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

Paul, you're NQC (Not Quite CRAZY)! Actually, I've been working on this project for some time now- roughly 4 months. It was going to be a surprise, but now you raised the subject... :( Ah well, you can expect to see the 8466 4x4 REVOLUTION coming (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact