 Technic / 8906
8905  |  8907
Subject:
Another BrickShelf timekiller.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:58:27 GMT

...13 days later I find myself 75 minutes from the end of the day with nothing
to do. "Everything" is read on Lugnet, it's time for another cruise at
BrickShelf's recent folders!

Jan Folkersma - yes, these are renders, not photos

Some nice renders of official sets, among others the 853 and 850.

Max Pihlström - A simple mono-engine biped.

Title says it all.

Max have been busy, here's more:

Biped Robot
------------

Granpa Teensy is one of the members in the Teensy family.

This is cool, a pyramid tread vehicle (the 8479 box in the background is a
bonus).

Sak2 is a biped robot that walks like a gorilla. Since it uses its body in the
walking motion you could say its a triped.

Title says it all, again.

Im curios if he's a Swede. The name implies so.

Ali Diaz - Mi primer plotter
============================

A Mindstorms plotter. As usual I can't view the video at work...

Dennis Bosman - Submission 2nd International Creativity Contest. You can read
the whole story about this model on www.creativity-contest.net

I can't seem to find it at the site mentioned, perhaps it's submitted but not
yet OnLine. I hope I don't steal his thunder...

It's another truck by Dennis, I don't think I'll have to say more then this :)
CHECK IT OUT!

Nicholas Corea - MinilandScaleFerrari
=====================================

Not really Technic but a nice MOC anyway. The pics say it's Fredric Glöckner's
design but I can't seem to find it on his page (
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ ).

Jaroslaw Lis - technic
======================

Jaroslaw's collection of assembled Technic sets.

Matthew Jeffery - Williams 2002
===============================

Basic bricks in the shape of the Williams F1 with 9V motor.

Eric Sophie - Fly-Bot
=====================

A Mecha by Eric Sophie. Okay, so it might not belong here in the .technic
newgroup but Eric uses a lot of Technic pieces in his MOC's and it's a stunning
Mecha. Eric's post to Lugnet and the discussion that followed:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=7990

Pehter Abrahamsson - Jupp, I like pneumatic

A pnumatic backhoe. This might be old news since the folder has a lot of views.
It's nice to see Pehter alive, he's been away from Lugnet for some time AFAIK.
Most photos are huge but can be worth the wait.

Etienne Griffation - Ferarri F40
================================

Etienne was in the previous post aswell, looks like he either did a new MOC or
just updated the folder. Nice F40 though.

Holger Matthes - 1592 building a legend by Ross Crawford

Holger has a gallery with different 1592 versions and our friend ROSCO has made
a nice effort. When will we see a 1592 in Technic scale? I have had the idea
for some time but never gotten around to actually do it. It's open for grab
folks'!

ROSCO has another entry on my list, put I'm going to point to the Lugnet post
rather then the Brickshelf folder this time since he gave me a broad smile
yesterday with it:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=12940

Brian Gallant - On Jan10th Engines 2 and 8 Ladder 4 Tower 1 and Rescue 2 all
took part in a live burn exercise at the city fire academy. L4 vented R2
searched the structure E8 made the interior attack E2 supplied water to E8 and
L1used their aerial master stream.
==================================

Not Technic but in the backlight of recent discussion about firetrucks I'm
throwing this in as-well.

Peter Kanters -  from now on only the latest model pics

A *heavily* modified 8448 that makes me wanna eat a hot dog...

An idea by Peter on how to get those pneumatic hoses stick to the pump:

Luc Rijnen - amsterdam

A trophy of some sort. I want to know what he did to earn that...

Roy Nelson - Marbles go up, marbles come down

Another good title. A marble machine in LEGO, don't see many of those.

That's all folks.

And a perfect three minutes to tie my shoe laces :)

Enjoy!

/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)