 Technic / *10946 (-10)
  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Ciao Andrea! (...) I think Babelfish killed your sentence! ;-) ciao Stefano (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) Ciao Andrea What I can say? Only that you made a great job and that I realy hope to have the chance to see your projects "live" during some legofest this year. regards marco (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Hi Oyvind, I know your website ones, you six lover of the suspensions like me! Thanks for yours compliment,I hope also but if we watch the new LEGO set are much insufficient! (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

Yeah, it looks like you're right. It's just that the injection point is so huge. I did find a smaller version of the dimple on this part (and a couple others): (URL) just wonder why we don't see the same thing on any of the other liftarms. Maybe (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

"Andrea Grazi" <ANDREA.GRAZI@TISCALINET.IT> wrote in message news:H8IEwo.6nJ@lugnet.com... (...) That was a verry nice car. Good consept and good constructed. I hope LEGO soon will make bigger wheels so we can make bigger cars with more (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

Looks like a plastic injection point. The dimple is there to make sure that the injection point doesn't protrude. Philo www.philohome.com (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Sample Sensor readings for Drag Racing Competition

There's only a month until the Drag Racing competition at BricksWest, so rather than leave it to a last minute rush, why not start building your robot now? If you are considering attending, please send me a note so I can plan the event better. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

(...) (URL) have a clue what the small dimple on the top righthand side is for? It's not present on the other side. Curious... Mark (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8431 Sold Out -- "DISCONTINUED", backorders in USA!

(...) Hi All, If you look on SAH, 8431 now says "Backorders Accepted, will ship by 21 Feb 2003" for USA. Another AFOL alerted me about the 8431 backorder and said that he already ordered it and it shipped the next day! To be honest, I hesitated in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Video (Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane)

(...) Ha! I had good times with it. I'd let a crowd gather around it, while I waited behind them, and then I'd rotate the crane around quickly. They jumped and looked around and didn't know what to think. It was fun. (...) Thanks! TJ (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact