 Technic / *10856 (-5)
  Re: What a downer :-(

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H866vt.tF@lugnet.com... (...) Well, here in Sweden the city fire trucks are red, but the airport ones are mainly yellow (and a red streak). I'm sure I've seen lime green ones (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Agreed! I think those little sets are cute too. The truck seems to have a gear-driven dump mechanism, and the front end loader seems to have a gear-driven front bucket lifting/lowering mechanism. Prices appear to be 20 USD for the dump truck (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) This is very likely. :) However, I really needed to do a double take to identify this ambulance yesterday. It simply didn't stand out against the other traffic, the grey of the sky or the snow. Not nearly as much as I would think it should. I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) I think the blue thing is supposed to be a hose reel. The white bit with the trans blue thing on top? That's a light bar isn't it? Mark (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic is not dead!!!

(...) Yes, on second thought, that makes more sense. I guess I was just seeing the wheels and not thinking of much else. Allan B. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact